Hyderabad | 13 Feb, 2021 (2 months ago)


Fake marriage promise

A person promised to marry me but from two months he is not even talking to me I went to police station and tried to file a cheating case then his brother convinced me that he will be surety

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals