New Delhi | 12 Feb, 2021 (2 months ago)



Despite UGC guidelines/letter dated 17/12/2020 many universities are violating the rules and not refunding the money. Ugc also not taking any actions. Universities not giving the reply. thousands of such complaints are there in ugc grievance portal. DARPG complaints against institutes goes to ugc . Ugc forwarding them to institutes again and closing the case. No other tribunal is there for parents. What shd we do. Can pil be filed for suo moto in supreme court. Please help...can NLSA help us as it is matter of not me but many others like me
04 Apr, 2021 | 01:41

Suo motu petition is no petition in law. Rather file a writ petition in Delhi high court. For more details contact me on 9876784071. I am an advocate in Delhi High court. will do the needful.

13 Feb, 2021 | 09:48

If you and other parents are all based out of delhi, then you should file a writ petition before the delhi HC. The same thing was also done in Punjab and haryana high court where some relief was granted to parents.

Asker 13 Feb, 2021 | 11:30

Thank you sir


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals