Thrissur | 22 Sep, 2020 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)


Cousin defaming my mother and myself

My mother's sister and her son came home to discuss about partition. It was not a calm discussion instead it was shouting and conflicts. Her son was shouting from the beginning. We have called police to help in reducing the conflict. No case was filed as my grandmother don't want them to be arrested. Once the police left, she and her son charged against all of us and abused my mother and me. My mother is a widow and he said inappropriate words about her and me. I want to file a defamation case. Please suggest.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals