New Delhi | 18 May, 2019 (1 year, 10 months ago)


Cheque Dishonoured

My cheque was dishonoured on 16.05.19 I presented the cheque in the DELHI ICICI branch whereas my account is with the mumbai branch ! Where will my case be filed Delhi or mumbai Kindly advise Thanks
11 Jun, 2019 | 12:14

You will have to file your case in Delhi, as per the amendment in Negotiable Instrument Act.

Dear Sir,
You have to file cheque bounce case in Delhi only.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals