Mumbai | 24 Jun, 2019 (1 year, 9 months ago)


Cheated by friend

One family, took 50k from me via online transaction and I didn't get documented, now they saying jo karna hai kar lo i wont return, i sent them legal notice 2 times , 2nd time they accepted it but it seems threw it, they changed phone, contacts address everything and flew away, I just have 1 number of them and I also know there address, please advise

Dear Sir,
Just file a civil case for money recovery with interest and get ex parte decree against them and execute against them.

24 Jun, 2019 | 23:48

Please note that since you have already sent the legal notice, the only remedy left to you is to now file a suit against the Company. Also, just because the transaction is not documented, it does not mean that you cannot recover the money and law recognises oral contracts.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals