Bengaluru | 17 May, 2017 (3 years, 11 months ago)


Can the CCB pursue an already acquited personal loan and cheque bounce case?

We applied for a loan and the bank person took a blank cheque and gave it another person who bounced the cheque so as grab our properties. They filed a case in court saying we owe them money and we won and were acquitted. Now they have filed a 'petition' with the CCB(central crime branch) in Bangalore. What should we do?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals