New Delhi | 24 Jul, 2018 (2 years, 7 months ago)


a case under IPC 420 for buying a land by forgery

i have purchased a land in my vill about 20 yrs ago.just after the paperwork the seller died.a case was filed against me that i illegally bought the land as seller died before paperwork.the family of the seller has been using the land since then.WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR ME ??? i am even ready to leave my rights on that land. my brothers are also party to this case with me.they may not be willing to resolve this issue..
11 Aug, 2018 | 15:12

There are several options that are available to you and it has to be seen as to what all legal proceedings are pending and are at what stage. You can go in for quashing or the settlement of the criminal case. You can even file a suit for specific performance. The same would require a detailed discussion to come up with a legal solution.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals