Chittoor | 04 May, 2021 (2 days, 7 hours ago)

Legal Notice

Property case

My Mothers brother is not giving share in the property of my Great Grand Father.....
05 May, 2021 | 23:05


You can file a suit for partition.

05 May, 2021 | 06:42

Your mother can file suit for partition and separate possession
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals