Lawyered and Ikeva, Powai, Mumbai conducted #MentorHours on ‘Common Legal Mistakes’ made by Startups on 29th January 2019 at Ikeva, Mumbai. The session was delivered by Advocate Krishna Venkat from Anoma Legal.
Here are a few highlights of what was discussed in the session:
• How effective ‘Legal Management’ is more than just paperwork?
• The common legal problems that arise in the startup ecosystem
• Legal issues faced from the aspect of Investors, Employees, Market, and Regulators with case studies.
• Allotment of ESOPS
• Protection of Trade Secrets
• Legal Hallmarks of an effectively run startup.
Lawyered thanks Advocate Krishna Venkat and Ikeva for joining hands with lawyered to legally empower startups and SME's and advance the Rule of Law!