Ballari | 25 Jan, 2023 (1 week, 1 day ago)

Intellectual Property Laws (IPR)

Father has given loan but person didn’t returned the money

My father has given loan to my uncle friend 7 years back but he is not returning the money back
27 Jan, 2023 | 12:30


If your father has given loan to your uncle vide any cheque or transfer then it has a record/evidence and can be recovered by sending legal notice for recovery of money. For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.

You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals