Mumbai | 10 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Will my father's name change affect my name?

My name at birth is Ritika Harish Mehta. But a few years back, my father legally changed his name to Harishkumar. Will it change my name to Ritika Harishkumar Mehta? My birth certificate, 10th, 12th, and degree marksheets, have my original name. But my adhaar card, pancard, bank accounts have the second name. What do I do?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals