Sangli | 08 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

Wife file DV and mentanance against me

I cought her affair with her sisters husband and she left me before 1yr i have money problems i lost my everything in business and she left me and now asking for mentanance i have 4 yrs child She is living with his brother now
09 May, 2022 | 23:15

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

09 May, 2022 | 20:29

if she has left voluntarily or if she has left to live with her paramour then you can have a rightful case to deny her maintenance. in any case those are strictly subject to proof and it is always the view of the court that husband should in any case pay for the sustenance of his wife and children.

09 May, 2022 | 17:23

You defend the cases on the merits you have in respect therein. The solution to end this for once and all is to convince your wife to divorce you by mutual consent. Thank you.
If you have found the answer helpful than please click 👍 and provide review. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

08 May, 2022 | 22:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 May, 2022 | 19:23

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of domestic violence Act and maintenance case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

Asker 08 May, 2022 | 19:36

When can i call you sir


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals