Gurgaon | 22 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Which action I can take against other women to destroy my marriage

my husband has started living with other women openly , I have no proof that he remarried , my marriage is registered and I don’t want divorce, what can I do against other women
22 Mar, 2021 | 22:25

Your husband cannot remarry without getting a divorce decree from a competent court.File an application before the Parivar Paraamarsh Kendra which is usually under the supervision of SP of the district or Mahilla Thane ,they will send notice to your husband for counselling try to resolve the matter and also u can file a complaint in mahila thane about the other women


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals