Pune | 20 Mar, 2018 (5 years ago)

General Advice

What to do if you get trapped in a fake accusation case?

Some Officers paid us a visit saying that our company produced duplicate stuff, whereas that particular brand is no more being produced in the company. Despite disclosure of all facts, the officers are demanding 10 lakh rupees as compensation. What should we do in such a situation?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals