Bengaluru | 18 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

What is the marriage registration procedure for a divorced lady who has ended pr

marriage had taken place in Muslim custom at the age 20 where I don't have any proof but I got divorced through court of law and all this happened before 10 years. Now I am getting married via marriage registration process. This is arranged marriage and we have informed everything. However, I need advise on the below: 1. Will I face any legal questions or need to submit any documents(I don't have) 2. Is there any method where I can get married without facing the above mentioned 1 situation?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals