Kolkata | 02 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

West Bengal

Our land lady refuses to change our rent bill in myothers name after death of my father who's been tenant since 55 years. Will keep giving in my dead father's name. What shall we do? Accept rent bill in my deceased father's name? What should we do? She refused registered letter with A.D when we tried only to inform her to change tenant name after death of my father.
02 Aug, 2021 | 18:33

Dear sir
You can show me rent agreement then we will discuss
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals