New Delhi | 02 Feb, 2018 (5 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Wants to know is it possible in 420 case, police take person from overseas

Hi, i would like to know if FIR filed under 420 section, the matter is for deliverd of sugar, concern person delivered partial qty and person is abroad and 3 months gone but still person not arrested so is it possible police take him from Overseas, concern person is in UAE right now. PLEASE reply me. Thanks Amin

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals