Dombivli | 03 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

want to remove father name & insert wife name on flat

I have flat in Dombivali on name of me & my father. Father is alive & I want to remove his name & want to insert wife name. Can u confirm the process.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals