Mumbai | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Want to make agreement

I've a educational institution. Which we're running in partnership. I wanted to make an agreement or partnership deed
15 Aug, 2021 | 16:24


You can contact me for uth respect to your deeds and agreement

Adv Shailendra Dubey

15 Aug, 2021 | 15:34

I can help you with preparing the same and getting it duly registered with all required clauses and legal compliances mandetory and suitable to your firm.
You may contact me/Google my name.
Adv. Yogesh Tahiliani

Asker 15 Aug, 2021 | 15:37



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals