Faridabad | 20 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Want to know how can I take my Qualification certificates.

I studied B. Sc. After my graduation I further study in Master in Biotechnology. During this course there was Discrimination it was extremely Regerous course. I thoughts problems will finished over here. I shut my studies . During this course, they didn't provide me any security. They didn't granted me any placement. Here Violation of Human Rights. From there, at home my family members use. My weakness and start beating me. Without any crime, and without any offence I'm suffering. Because I'm unable to take any legal help. Here is fear, How I'll challenge this situation. They show my Documentary as they behave with me. I've no original degree certificate yet. Even though I complete my postgraduation sincerely. I give my all money and I took all classes. I'm facing huge destroy.
20 Aug, 2021 | 16:24

Have you filed a police complaint regarding this ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals