Haldwani | 10 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice


I have lodge fir against three people who beat my friend and abused him and talking about his sc st cast and when I tried to middle rescue then he also beated me. But police does not mention the section of related sc st cast what can i do.
10 Apr, 2022 | 22:11

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

10 Apr, 2022 | 21:51

Please reach me at 9794148274

10 Apr, 2022 | 17:25

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of. beating hurt and grevious hurt
Show me copy of FIR
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals