Haldwani | 13 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice


If father have died and have only 3 dauthers then how a married girl claim her part of property. Also the last unmaaried girl thinks that she is the only owner of property and has right to divide whenever she wants.. she is not dividing property since last 15 years. Please advice the legal action one can take on this...
14 Aug, 2021 | 10:45

File a partition suit in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals