New Delhi | 27 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Uttar Pradesh

During 2009 invested some amount in private company but I have lost all necessary papers ie receipt, agreement etc.At that time I have both legs. Now 100% HANDICAPPED . Pl help and advice what to do
27 Aug, 2021 | 22:07

Send that company a legal notice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals