Kushinagar | 07 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Uttar Pradesh

दो महिने पहले गांव के एक व्यक्ति से मेरे चचेरे भाई का झगड़ा हो गया था तो वह व्यक्ति अब (04/07/21) को sc st act के तहत मेरे सभी घर वालो के ऊपर (only male) मुकदमा दर्ज कर दिया.है मै एक student हू इससे कैसे बचे..
07 Jul, 2021 | 23:55

Show me the copy of plaint/suit. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.

Asker 08 Jul, 2021 | 09:03

Sir I have sent on your Gmail

Asker 08 Jul, 2021 | 07:19

Sir I will provide in few hrs.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals