Ghaziabad | 09 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice

Uttar Pradesh

Case of 420 registered in Vadodara, Gujarat High court grant bail but not able to fulfill bail bond requirements as I am not a local person of Gujarat am from Uttar Pradesh.How can I get a bail?
13 Apr, 2022 | 12:36

You can make an application for seeking permission to produce surety from UP as you dont know anyone in Gujarat.
For further assistance kindly contact me through or call at 8178754286.

10 Dec, 2021 | 10:07

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals