Lucknow | 17 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

General Advice

Uttar Pradesh

My cousins still use my address on their ids and for their correspondence. How can I issue them a legal notice.
19 Dec, 2022 | 11:42

You may reach out at or +91-9818566928, with all the details and I can help you with drafting and issuing of the legal notice.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals