Kalyan | 25 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

upper flat leakage issue due to this damage in personal property.

my upper flat having internal leakage issue. I made complained from last three years but there is not any response from society as well as upper flat owner. due to leakage major internal damages occured in my personal flat.
28 Jul, 2022 | 16:55

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

26 Jul, 2022 | 00:17

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

25 Jul, 2022 | 20:12

Have you made written communication to the upper flat as well as the society?

Shradha Agrawal 30 Jul, 2022 | 11:00

For further assistance you can contact me at shradhaagrawal@vplegal.in

Shradha Agrawal 30 Jul, 2022 | 10:57

Okay. Then you can send the upper flat owner a legal notice. If they still dont respond, then you can file a Police Complaint as well as a civil suit against the upper flat owner

Asker 28 Jul, 2022 | 18:26

Yes done from last three years.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals