Pune | 24 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Typing mistake in house sale deed.

The residential property had been purchased approx 25 years back,now we are about to sell the same property to some body else,now the problem is that the new purchaser has come with query that the adjacent plot no.had been typed wrongly,now what should I do?
24 Jul, 2021 | 23:24

Document to be read in whole n small typographical error won't cause any issue

Adv Shailendra Dubey

Asker 25 Jul, 2021 | 06:53

Thank you sir


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals