Sri Ganganagar | 20 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Transfer of spouse on compessionate Ground

I am armed force person and my wife Is rajasthan state govt.employee , her job place is far from home town is 700 km. This is very suffering for both of us. Is their any rule or provision for my wife home posting as she is armed force person's wife.
20 Aug, 2021 | 18:26

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you.
You can mail me on

20 Aug, 2021 | 17:43

She can make a request for transfer to her hometown, but that completely depends upon the rule book and discretionary power of the higher officials. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals