Mumbai | 03 Apr, 2018 (4 years, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Transfer of flat : NOC from sibling living abroad.

Hi We are family of 3 , me , my dad and my younger who lives abroad married and with a kid. My mom passed away 3-4 months back she had flat under her name and had appointed me as a nominee , I would like to transfer flat under my name since she is no more , i was told by lawyer to get NOC from my sibling and my dad along with other documents. Since my brother lives and works in USA ,, and cant come atleast till Dec.. whom does he contact to get a NOC ? WOuld like to get guidance on this matter .. Thanks in advance, SK
05 Apr, 2018 | 01:36

Your brother can himself write a no-objection and send it to you. The same should be apostilled. Alternatively, you could draft an appropriate NOC and send it to him for his signature. In any case he should get it apostilled and then send it to you.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals