Faridabad | 22 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

To get own personal rights.

During 2years course of biotechnology. I got married to my husband (clasmate), then after course completion we both seprated from each other I don't know he's living or not. How can I know. Bcz of this marrige my life and academic status also destroy. What a legl action I can take against department. Which made fucking of my life.
22 Aug, 2021 | 11:55

1. What is the role of department in all this ?
2. How long you guys have been separated?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals