Faridabad | 21 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

General Advice

To get own personal rights.

During stay in course of biotechnology in J.H. university. I get married via my professors to my classfellow. After college completion. He's missing immediately. Either live or not. What to do with this. I need my Documentary too. We both are threatened to live.
21 Aug, 2021 | 16:04

Who is missing ? Your husband ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals