Faridabad | 22 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice

To get own personal rights.

In short. During. M. Sc. Course. I acedentlly married to my clasmate via my professors recommendtion. My academic Documents are showing I'm married. 2017-19.Then we get seprated. He's missing suspiciously. I don't know he's living or not. I want my whole life back. Want to know about him,And also about my university. Want to know further life. I've no money. No carrier, no stay home. I'm not guilty. What to do.
22 Aug, 2021 | 13:07

Marriage is never accidental. and you cannot blame your professor for that, as it was your choice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals