Chennai | 18 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice


A lady known to my family who assists my . wife in her garment sales businesses kept the collection amount of 2L approx with stocks . While asking for money, she threaten that she would commit suicide and mentioned your name as the cause. Pl advice how can we . protect our selves and to recover the amount?
18 Apr, 2021 | 19:39

When she is saying like that next time, record it in audio. Approach the police with that audio proof and then ask them to take necessary action.

18 Apr, 2021 | 12:56

Dear client
You can file complaint before police station
If you want advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870

Asker 18 Apr, 2021 | 13:07

Thank you sir. Will call for advice.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals