Mumbai | 14 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

there is a spelling mistake in my mother's name on all of my documents

So, there is a spelling mistake in my mother's name in all of my documents while the spelling in all of her own documents is different (correct). The spelling error was a clerical error made during the registration of my birth certificate hence, it is on all of my documents including my passport. As I plan to travel abroad soon, what can I do to rectify this incase any uncertain formalities happen?

You can change it in gazette. After change in all documents


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals