Hyderabad | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

The venture is 2675 but land is 2600 we are getting deficict of 75sqydswhom to

The venture owner sold 2675 sq yards at the year 2000 but present he plotted as 2600 sq yards only but the first person plotted 275 sqyrs as he bought but we got deficit of 75 sq yards what to do we complaint given in police station. Other plot owners from our left side also constructed their boundary wall forcefully whom to complaint plz help
27 Jul, 2021 | 14:34

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals