Saharanpur | 08 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Tenants refuse to vacate the house

Hi, our tenants are living with us for over 3 years. We have been telling them to leave and look for other options for over a year now but to no avail (we have chats to prove this). Since it's a small city, there was no rent agreement signed (this is usual in small cities). My parents live in that house and I am worried about their safety since the tenants living are super-rich and powerful (they are not leaving as they have their concerns regarding their own family matter). Please help with what can be done!
09 Jun, 2021 | 13:02


You can send a legal notice from an advocate on your behalf to them for for immediately paying the dues and vacating failing which you can initiate legal proceedings.

08 Jun, 2021 | 21:43

Send your tenant a legal notice first, thereafter file a suit for eviction in court. For further information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals