Jaipur | 23 Dec, 2018 (4 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Tenants beaten and falsely claimed of creating nuisance

The water and motor electricity bill are common in our apartment Lately, I have started collecting all the bills. I got to know that took double bill from me earlier. The woman whose's bills I paid earlier tried to threaten me saying that our area inspector is her relative. She didn't give the bills of past three months and went somewhere. When she returned I asked her to pay the amount, but she hit me in the eye and called the local policeman Vinod. She pre-planned everything because she already had three false witnesses. The policeman vinod told that I should shift somewhere else. I showed my eye which she punched and also the bills she didn't give. Instead of taking my side he pushed me to give my landlord's number. At the station I was inquired by other policeman who called Vinod and than passed my FIR to a lady inspector. No one listened to me and instead the lady inspector said that she could put me into the lockup for nuisance I caused the old woman. I want to teach her a lesson. Please tell me what should I do. I have nil knowledge of laws.
Riya Malhotra
23 Sep, 2019 | 16:55

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer ops team can reach you out. Also you can contact us at 8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals