Hyderabad | 06 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice


I m Govt employee Telangana I gave suriety to my Friend he is unable to pay then Court Attachment to my salary Pls suggest me I will be thankful.
07 Jun, 2021 | 17:16

You have taken the surety so file a case against your friend to take the property from him. I am a self proclaimed best lawyer and you will be lucky to witness my legal acumen come to your rescue. Whatsapp - 9013429126.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals