Hyderabad | 15 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice


Planning to take a commercial place on lease for 20 years. Advice me the legally what precautions to be taken
24 Jun, 2022 | 18:31

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

17 Jun, 2022 | 00:48

Get the land ownership documents verified by a lawyer or any agent. Get the past 30 years land history verified, Check if there are any cases or loans pending in respect of the land, check the mutation records, death certificates of all the dead owners of the land and relinquishment deed of all the people who relinquished their claim in respect of the land, check the status of the land whether agricultural or non-agricultural and get a title clearance certificate from the lawyer conducting this due diligence in respect of the land.
Thank you.
If you have found the answer helpful and want any further clarification kindly contact me at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

15 Jun, 2022 | 17:07

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals