Tiruvallur | 04 May, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice


Third party Cheque was issued to land owner for the payment of soil quarry. But it is bounced. Followed them almost two month. It is not paid. They are cheating village people who live there.
05 May, 2021 | 06:40

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals