Madurai | 23 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Tamil Nadu

Dear Sir/Madam, My mother is a retired State Government employee. After my father's demise(by accident and got compensation from Government as it was a fault of State transport bus) built a house with compensation fund and bank loan. Few years passed by and one fine day my elder brother asked my mother to transfer the property in his name. He showed much anger to my mother threatening by saying either he will suicide or kill her if the property is not transferred in his name. His horrified spouse was present during this incident. Under this circumstance my mother being a senior citizen of no help agreed to his demands provided he clearing the loans my mother had taken to build the house and settling a share to me (Younger brother). He had left the house after the transfer of property in his name. Years passed by, his whereabouts were not known to my mother or me though we were searching continuously. My mother filed for the cancellation of the gift deed. My brother has return filed for nullifying the cancellation. My mother had paid interest and others of the loan these many years and because of the financial burden she could not meet her livelihood and medical expenses. Plz advis
23 Feb, 2022 | 17:59

Was there any written agreement with your brother regarding all these things ?
However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Feb, 2022 | 17:38

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

23 Feb, 2022 | 17:37

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals