Chennai | 11 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Tamil Nadu

Have borrowed money from known for high intrest and paid intrest for few months now not able to pay intrest for last few months almost paid the intrest which equals principle. Plsguide me as they say they will send persins to my home and all

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals