Erode | 05 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

General Advice


My wife's grand father property in Mannarkkad, palakkad dt Kerala. May she had a legal right to ask her share?
05 Apr, 2022 | 21:06

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Apr, 2022 | 13:36

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession and grand daughter right in ancestral property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals