Sivaganga | 19 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Tamil Nadu

We were in living together for more than five and half years in phillipines when we studied there due to some financial issues she borrowed some money from me for her visa and india flight ticket after we reach india she started ignoring me and got committed with another boy, if I ask her for my money to return me she is blocking me in everything even her parents also blocking me she borrowed money from me which is 3,49,000 for her visa process I have her all visa payment original receipts she doesn't have ATM card with her on the last year when we stayed there in phillipines so money for my visa and her visa for both of us my dad transferred money to my account and I payed by withdrawing money from my account, now she broke up with me and got a new boyfriend but including her everyone in her family is blocking me in nrml calls whatsApp and everything now I need to claim my money back what should I do
19 Aug, 2021 | 22:34

What was the mode of payment ? Whether you transferred that money to her bank account or gave her cash ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 19 Aug, 2021 | 22:39

Actually she doesn't hold a ATM card for the last year when we stayed in phillipines we withdrawed and payed through cash on immigration office in phillipines but her dad have sent some money to my account like nearly 30k to my account we both were using same ATM card for the last year


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals