Chinsurah | 08 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Suicide committed by my tenant's wife in my detached House.What should I do now?

I have an alone house which I gave rent to a person. Yesterday his wife get suicide in a room. I am residing in an another house 100 mtrs from the house. To day I listen the matter. Now that to do from my side. I think nothing to do still any action taken by police. Am I right? Please advise me. I will be grateful to you for this act of kindness.
08 Jul, 2021 | 22:45

Don't do anything as of now. Let the police complete their investigation first. Rest of the details i'll give you afterwards. or any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals