Visakhapatnam | 18 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Suggestion regarding guardianship

Hello sir, For the kids of age 4, 5 whose parents and paternal grandparents expired due to corona, we need some help with applying from legal hire in the name of maternal grandmother and uncle. The kids are originally from vizag and have some properties in vizag, can we apply for legal hire from Ongole or other place in AP and what are the documents required? Please help us in this matter. Thanks.
18 Jul, 2021 | 13:04

You can file an application before court as per Guardian and wards Act for custody of children
You can mail me on

18 Jul, 2021 | 12:30

Who are the guardians of kids now ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 18 Jul, 2021 | 12:34

Kids are currently with the grandparents, we have to apply for the guardian ship.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals