Haldwani | 15 Dec, 2022 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice


We have run away from home, our family members are not agreeing to our marriage and we are from other state and both of us have ID from Rajasthan, it has been 2 years, we have to get proof, how to get it done? हम घर से भाग कर आए हे हमारे घरवाले हमारी सादी के लिए मान नहीं रहे और हम दूसरे राज्य के है और हम दोनो की आईडी राजस्थान की है हमें 2 साल हो गए है हमें प्रूफ बनवाना है केसे बनवाए
15 Dec, 2022 | 16:04

You may get your marriage registered.
For further discussions, You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals