Pune | 02 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

General Advice

SRA property division for inherited property not happening

My sister and I have inherited 2 blocks of SRA scheme property after death of parents. We have agreed to divide 1 block each. But she is bed ridden and documentation is pending. Her son is creating problems, inspite of having asked him many times. What is the option available wherein I can take charge of my part. Since I don't have any income source (lost job in Covid situation), am planning to rent it out But cannot do a Registered agreement as no documentation is on my name. What is the way out wherein I can get my part transferred on my name legally (light meter and Corporation Tax) and proceed with renting out
03 Oct, 2021 | 08:28

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals