Delhi | 07 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 4 weeks ago)

General Advice

Someone is harrassing me to give 10% interest on his money due to this I am in d

I borrowed some money from my friend without any agreement nd security cheque but now he is demanding me 10% interest on his money I had given 10% for 6 months but now I am unable to pay this and due to this I am in depression
07 Oct, 2022 | 18:44

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Oct, 2022 | 12:56

If you have not entered into any agreement or security cheque and have not given anything in written about payment of 10% interest then you are not bound to pay the interest amount.

For more details reach out at or 9818566928.

07 Oct, 2022 | 10:57

How much money you borrowed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals